Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats RPG

Easy and free RPing site where you can join a Clan or be a rogue, loner, or wolf.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Sunny Leone Sex Mirchifun Com
Mountainstar Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:40 pm by winotri

» GraphicRiver 07 Montly Poster Template
Mountainstar Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:33 pm by winotri

» Avs Video Converter 7.1.3
Mountainstar Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:19 am by winotri

» I'm back.
Mountainstar Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:33 am by Sunflower

» Welcome to the Site!
Mountainstar Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:03 pm by Tsuki

» Darkstar
Mountainstar Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:51 pm by Tsuki

» Shadefur
Mountainstar Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:19 pm by Shadefur

» Dewstar of Ashclan
Mountainstar Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:14 pm by Mossnose

» Scarshadow of Thunderclan
Mountainstar Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:22 am by Sunflower

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Welcome to the Site!
Mountainstar Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:16 pm by Sunflower
Welcome to my site and thanks for joining! The rules are simple:
1. For right now, you can have up to three characters. As more people join, the limit will rise.
2. NO, I repeat, NO trash-talk is allowed. NO swearing, and NO put-downs. Please. Violators will be banned for as long as the Mods and/or Admins believe nessesary.
...That's....that's about it. I'l add more as they come to mind.

Comments: 4
Poll

Mountainstar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkface

Mountainstar Empty
PostSubject: Mountainstar   Mountainstar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:36 pm

Name:Flamestar

Affiliate:FireClan

Features:Mountainstar Image-ecfe825da176bf74015c3dbb7140e507-redcat

History:Flamestar was born to a FlameClan Warrior named Silvermoon. His father was Seetherstorm. Silvermoon was more of a short haired silver tabby she-cat with blue eyes. Seetherstorm was more of a medium haired silver tom with yellow eyes. He was the first of 3 in the litter. Disturbedkit was a gray cat with short fur and glowing yellow eyes and was the 2nd of the litter. The last of the litter was Cardinalkit. Cardinalkit is a hybrid and got red medium fur. His eyes were still the same though, something you don't find on red cats that often, blue eyes. As a kit he would talk on and off.

He was a well-mannered apprentice despite how much he talked. His mentor who is now dead, Ancientwind once said to the young apprentice "Hunting and battling is not what you are made of, but what lies inside the heart, how you act." His training went well and he became a great hunter and battler. Now as an apprentice he was becoming smarter and talked a lot more.

His warrior ceremony wasn't far off when his mentor died in battle. He got a replacement mentor for the 2 weeks then he became a Warrior with the name Flameclaw. Now he was talkative. Early into Warrior hood his parents died fighting. In a great battle where a lot of blood was shed he got injured but his litter mates all died. In memory the Leader made him deputy in honor of his courage and strength shown in that war 3 moons later.

As the deputy he had many jobs to do, none was harder than making sure everything was going smoothly. He spent moons working on 1 thing, he was a determined cat to do what his clan needed. Then 6 moons after he became deputy, the leader past on to StarClan.

Role Play Sample:They were running, running side by side through the forest, something behind them not knowing what it it was. Ancientwind turned to fight it off. "Mountainpaw, go! I will hold it off!" Ancientwind yelled. "NO ANCIENTWIND! I can't leave you." Mountainpaw meowed back. "Just go, I don't want you to get injured, I want to tell you something, my old mentor once taught me this Mountainpaw, Hunting and battling is not what you are made of, but what lies inside your heart and how you act. I wanted to tell you that." he meowed. Mountainpaw turned around "If this is what you want I will leave." he meowed. He sprinted away and hid in a bush away from what ever was following them was. He watched, a huge wolf appeared out of the bushes. He immediately rolled in the mud to wash his scent away. Ancientwind growled, "What do you want!" The wolf growled back, "I want your apprentice, he is the most powerful thing on the face of this earth!" Acientwind growled back, "You aren't getting to him, he may be a great hunter and battler but that doesn't prove that." He lunged strait towards him and caused a nice sized gash in his shoulder but the wolf leapt on top of him and pinned him down, "Where is he, tell me and I will let you live." e said. "I will never tell you if I knew, I would rather die than give him up!" he growled and with that the wolf killed him. "No, no, no, this couldn't happen." he whispered. He knew his mentor liked him a whole lot but not where he would sacrifice him for me. He loved him so much! He turned with tears in his eyes remembering where his mentor, his great friend was and sprinted back to camp. "Firestar! Ancientwind died protecting me, I will take you to him, the tears were now rolling, he wouldn't accept this. He waited while Firestar got together a patrol, "Get great battlers." he meowed to Firestar. On the way he told him whole story. He cried all night and many nights after that. He once heard some cats say that his dad was a powerful, great cat, he was a fierce battler, hunter and a friend of Firestar's. They said he was a great leader and companion to him, but when he was born he died in battle, it was prophesied that the first son of this warrior which was him would one day save the clans and all cats from great danger. He didn't believe it though when he heard it though.

4 moons later
He heard them chant the warriors name, he was astounded, his warrior name was claw, he was Mountainclaw! He looked over at Firestar and his eyed told him, "Thanks for the name." they said and he saw him nod. He sat down and guarded the camp, he heard a growl, "I will get you." Mountainclaw looked around, his littermates didn't hear it, he was just hearing things. All of a sudden a wolf appeared in his head, "NO! Not you! I know who you are, you killed my mentor! You won't get me!" he yelled. The wolf replied," He was also your father. You are powerful, I have heard the prophecy, the full one, you must die! You will kill us all!" Mountainclaw replied, "Not true, he died when I was a baby! Stop trying to get me to fall for you!" The wolf replied, "They lied to you, he was your father." He replied back, "Maybe they did but I know they wouldn't." He shook the wolf away. Maybe he was his father, he always tried to protect him, no one knew it, now he was dead!

5 Moons Later
2 moons ago he became Deputy after Greystripe retired from deputy. Now he was standing in Firestar's dead looking at his dying body. As he breathed his last breath he looked up at him and said, "Ancientwind was your father, he loved you so much. I know what the wolf said, he told me in a dream, your can save the clans from dying, from extinction, you can save us all." he gasped then died. Tears formed in his eyes. He remembered how much he went through with him, Ancientwind was his father, he wanted to kill that wolf. Now his father and his father's great friend are dead. He felt so alone. His mother Silvermoon, would she react to this like she did when she learned about Mountainclaw's father? He padded out and choked out, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a clan meeting." He padded to the center with Firestar's dead body. He stepped back as each one payed their respects, he would go last like he did for his father's. He slept next to Firestar's dead body curled up. He still had tears streaming down his eyes. He felt another cat curl up next beside him, he poked his head up, it was his mate, Orangefur, then he felt his mothers warmth on the other side of him, he was alone now with his two cats that were great friends with him. The next day was a hustle, he had to get up early to get ready to go get his nine lives. He would take Jayfeather just so he could communicate with StarClan. They padded out of camp in mid-morning. When they got to the High Stones in the late afternoon, they were hot from being in the sun all day. They rested until dusk. Then they went inside, after they walked a while. Finally the wall grew into a cavern. There stood the moonrock. They stood there waiting until the moon shun upon the rock. When it did they pressed their nose to it, he instantly fell asleep. He saw a cat appear it was Seetherstorm, "I give you courage my friend, to lead your clan into battle without being afraid." she said then stepped back. Ancientwind appeared, he said, "Hello my son and apprentice, I give you brains to come up with plans quickly when needed." he said and stepped back as well, next was one of his brothers friends, Cardinalclaw. "I give you strength to protect the clan." he said and also stepped back. Silentfur then appeared, "I give you respect to respect other cat's ideas." she said and stepped back. Turkeyfur then appeared, "I give you faith, faith in StarClan that they will lead you on the right path." he said then stepped back. Then Patriotleaf appeared, "I give you heart, heart to love the kits and everyone." she said also stepping back. The Stormclaw appeared, "I give you compassion to understand how people feel when he does wrong." he said stepping back. He kept on seeing familiar dead cats, So this is what it is like getting your nine lives and becoming a leader, I always wondered what it was like. Then Grovetail appeared, " I give you mentoring to pass on what you know from Ancientwind and teach the young cats." he said stepping back, each time he felt pain radiate through his body as he was given a life. Now Firestar appeared, "I give you loyalty to remain loyal to your clan and to remain loyal to the Warrior Code." he said stepping back and he felt one last wave of pain, he had all nine lives now. Firestar stepped forward, "Congratulations Mountainstar, you are the new leader of ThunderClan" he said then the rest of the cats started chanting. They then disappeared and he woke up, he saw Jayfeather already woke up. "Lets head back to camp now." he meowed. They ran back to camp and then they padded into it. He immediately went and curled up in his new den and took a nap. He would make the den the way he wanted it the next day. The next day he got up and organized the den. He padded out into the clearing where cats were getting ready for there duties. He got up to the top of the highrock. "All cats old enough to catch there own prey gather beneath the High Rock for a Clan Meeting!" he yowled down. "It is time for me to choose a new deputy. I choose Lightningfur to be the new deputy!" he yowled. The Clan yowled back in approval. He jumped down the last few tail lengths of the High Rock and congratulated him. He went to the Fresh Kill pile and choose the plumpest vole he could find.
Back to top Go down
Sunflower
Admin

Mountainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar   Mountainstar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:01 pm

Holy moly
Approved
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcatclansrpg.forumotion.com
Sunflower
Admin

Mountainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar   Mountainstar Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:27 am

FireClan isn't moving hereee, so.......
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcatclansrpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Mountainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountainstar   Mountainstar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountainstar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats RPG :: Kitty Creator :: Character Bios-
Jump to: